All training courses are current suspended
As we have now taken the decision to cancel all group activities, it means we have unfortunately had to take the decision to suspend all training courses, initially until April 30th.
We hope to be able to deliver training courses after the end of April, once government advice permits us to.
Please get in touch with the Training Team if you have any queries about future courses or current bookings.
During the course, you will:
- consider the theory behind good club riding and how is is achieved
- practise techniques in a supportive environment among peers and professional tutors.
- learn about route selection and assessment
The Club Leader course is perfect for people who take out club runs and would like some further training and development in the core principles of leading rides. The course has an engaging mix of practical and theory, with a simulated club ride and practice in leading different types of groups.
Moderate. Includes a 10 mile ride at club pace.
- Regular road club rider with some experience of leading club rides.
- Experience in group riding etiquette
This course fulfils a particular specialism, but you may next want to consider the Tour Leader course.
1 Day First Aid in the Outdoors.
2 day First Aid in the Outdoors.
Both Courses have been developed with cyclists in mind.
Basic and Trailside Maintenance.
£125 (£112.50 for Cycling UK members)